Professional Women’s Network (PWN) is focused on helping women in business with resources and other support. We meet every Friday morning, 7:45am – 9:00am at The Women’s Resource Center in Greensboro, N.C.
We meet Friday mornings; example of a typical meeting:
- 7:45 am – 8 am – arrival and networking
- 8:00 am – call to order by President and reciting of our mission statement
- 8:02 am – welcome guests and PWN announcements
- 8:05 am – 8:30 am PWN member presentation with Q&A
- 8:30 am – 30-second commercials of PWN members and guests
- 8:45 am – meeting adjourns – networking opportunity time
Women’s Resource Center of Greensboro
628 Summit Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27405
Contact: Suzanne Gagliano, PWN Board President for information about attending a meeting, firstname.lastname@example.org OR Tonya Joyner, Vice President at (336) 509-2986
You are welcome and encouraged to visit twice without obligation, application or fees.
After two visits and you decide to join, you can apply online here or by picking up a printed application from our membership director at the meeting. After you have submitted your application, please continue to visit until your application is reviewed and approved by the board members. You should visit before you apply as applications submitted without your visit will not be considered.
We are industry specific. Some industries may be represented by more than person, if specialties are different. Please contact our membership director with any questions.