Professional Women’s Network (PWN) is focused on helping women in business with resources and other support. Starting February 2015, we meet every 2nd & 4th Friday morning, 7:45am – 9:00am at The Nussbaum Center in Greensboro, N.C.
Example of a typical meeting:
- 7:45 am – 8:00 am – Arrival and networking
- 8:00 am – Call to order by President and reciting of our mission statement
- 8:02 am – Welcome guests and PWN announcements
- 8:05 am – 8:30 am PWN member presentation with Q&A
- 8:30 am – 30-second commercials of PWN members and guests
- 8:45 am – Meeting adjourns – networking opportunity time
Weekly Meeting Location:
The Nussbaum Center for Entrepreneurship
Meeting Room – GTCC Small Business Center Library
1451 South Elm Eugene Street, Suite 1201
Greensboro, NC 27406
Contact: Susan Harding , President (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about attending a meeting. We can also be reached at email@example.com.
You are welcome and encouraged to visit twice without obligation, application or fees.
After two visits and you decide to join, you can submit an application. After you have submitted your application, please continue to visit until your application is reviewed and approved by the board members. You should visit before you apply as applications submitted without your visit will not be considered. Membership dues ($48) are collected in January and July. The dues are prorated according to the month that an applicant is approved.